The “SeivaCorgo" projecto is an integrated, multidsiciplinary project drawn up by the Vila Real Municipal Council in the area of "Preservação da Biodiversidade em Vila Real\\
The aims of the project in the area of fluvial ecology are the ecological and hydromorphological survey of fluvial and riparian habitats in Natura 2000 areas and degraded areas of the River Corgo catchment in order to (i) reduce impacts resulting from point discharge into the River Corgo, (ii) carry out restoration of native riparian species and improve knowledge on bioindicators and (iii) to develop a lotic monitoring system.
The aquatic ecology team has carried out extensive river habitat,hydromorphological, benthic macroinvertebrate and fish surveys along the Corgo River.
CITAB - UTAD
- Antonio Luis Crespi
- Aurora Carmen Monzón Capapé
- Carlos Manuel José Alves Serôdio
- João Alexandre Ferreira Abel dos Santos Cabral
- Maria da Conceição Carvalho Rodrigues
- Paula Maria Seixas de Oliveira
- Pedro Miguel Mestre Alves da Silva
- Rui Manuel Vitor Cortes
- Samantha Jane Hughes
- Simone da Graça Pinto Varandas